Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hey Say JUMP - [Duet May 2009] Arioka Daiki and Yamada Ryosuke

Duet May 2009 – 愛(I) Love You情
(friendship)Yamada Ryosuke x Arioka Daiki

We get along so much now that we know everything about each other (Yamada)I used to make him cry all the time and we even had verbal fights too (Arioka) 
Arioka & Yamada (while getting into their seats) With you~~~~!? (←both smiling)

Arioka: Even though you say things like that, you’re actually really happy, aren’t you!? I knew it!

Yamada: Shut up shut up! (laughs)

Arioka: You’re no cute (laughs)

Yamada: Hahahah! But, you’re the only one I abuse you this much. It’s actually the easiest. To be honest, you’re the only one who I can show my true self to, out of JUMP.

Arioka: There’s no wall between me and Yamada. We had one long time ago though (laughs)

Yamada: We did, we did! Although it was a thin wall, a very thin one. What was that about anyway? We’ve been like this ever since we started revealing each other’s secrets.

Arioka: Yup. We both told each other everything. I don’t have anything I don’t know about Yamada, really.

Yamada: I don’t have any either!

Arioka: But you still talked to me in formal manners when we first met, remember?

Yamada: Of course! You were a J.J. (= J.J. Express. A unit Arioka was in back then) You were a big sempai!!

Arioka: Fuahahaha! When I first saw him, Yamada was wearing a cast.

Yamada: I’ve broken my bones twice since I joined this agency but that was my first time

Arioka: Then, I remember asking you “why are you wearing a cast? What happened?” countless times

Yamada: Ahh, I remember you asked me that a lot. I had to explain the injury in details every time [you asked]. Back then, I was just happy that a sempai would talk to me so I had no problem with that. When I think about that now I feel “is he stupid!?” (laughs)

Arioka: I used to ask every time I saw you. I can’t help it if you thought that way though (laughs). But, we started getting along because of those talks.

Yamada: Well, yeah

Arioka: I used to make Yamada cry a lot, remember? I’d make you ride on a thrill ride that you hated or make you listen to scary stories at night.

Yamada: He’s really a stupid sempai

Arioka: That’s because Yamada was really cute back then and I wanted to tease him. I used to want you as a little brother back then.

Yamada: What do you mean by “back then, back then”! Aren’t I still cute enough!? (mad)

Arioka: But we had verbal fights too

Yamada: We had a huge argument once!

Arioka: What was that about again? I bet it was my fault

Yamada: Yeah, it’s all your fault! (laughs)

Arioka: Followed by, Yamada’s first revolt (laughs) He told me “I’m going to erase all of Arioka kun’s contact address!!” then I said “calm down, wait a minute! Why!?” When I think about it now, I was too nosey. Sorry.

Yamada: Hahaha, it’s okay (laughs)

Arioka: We had a period where we had a tense relationship for a while after that but harmony
gradually came back. As soon as we became JUMP, the wall collapsed.

Yamada: I don’t know the reason why we got along so much that I started opening up everything to him though. It just happened, right?

Arioka: In the end, it just means that I wasn’t much of a sempai.

Yamada: It doesn’t mean that but you’re definitely different to Hikaru kun and Yabu kun. I still feel “sempai” to Hikaru kun and Yabu kun

Arioka: Me too. I still feel “I might get in trouble if I mess up” from those two (laughs) It’s an exceptional thing after all

Yamada: Right? I can teasingly say “bu chan, bu chan” to Takaki kun though.

Arioka: Takaki doesn’t get mad?

Yamada: He doesn’t get mad

Arioka: Liar! He gets mad when I say it!!

Yamada: Okay okay. Don’t get angry (laughs). I know! The reason why I can talk about anything with Dai chan is because Dai chan stays childish to a certain extent. I think I like the fact that you’re a little older than me but still childish.

Arioka: Is that a compliment? (wry laugh)

Yamada: Also, you know how you look at me when I’m reading manga? And you don’t stop even if I say “what do you want~” its fun when you act that way when there’re other people in their own gaming world or listening to music. To tell the truth, stop being pushy! You sometimes decide “I’m going to do this with this person today!” or “I’m going here” on your own, right? Then, when I decline you say “eh~~, come on, come on!” and get fussy. In the end, you even wink at me saying “please♪”! Please stop that (laughs)

Arioka: In that case, stop hiding my underwear when I’m taking a bath

Yamada: Hyahhahahah! You’re going there now? (laughs)

Arioka: During concerts, you’d open the door to splash me with cold water when I’m taking a bath. I really don’t like cold water!

Yamada: That’s because you’re reaction is just too funny. Even if our ages are different, it’s fun for me that we can play around in the same level

Arioka: Because we’re around the same height, our actual eye level is the same too.

Yamada: That’s why. Our eyes are constantly meeting, right?

Arioka: We do, we do. You’re exactly in a good height. Everyone else is tall that their eye levels are high too. That’s why it’s hard for our eyes to meet them (laughs).

Yamada: Yup (laughs). Ah, that reminds me Dai chan. Do you want to go buy jeans with me
someday? I probably have the same hemming size as you and you look like you’re not easily hurt by the shortness of your height.

Arioka: … The same view for me too (wry laugh).




credit: elf-life.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing ^^

    Their eyes meet often because of their height, lol, so cute <3

    ReplyDelete

What do you wanna say . . ? Saa douzo